For the County Clerk’s Election Office:
- All walk-in services are temporarily suspended. For hand deliveries, including Vote by Mail applications and candidate petitions, a drop-off box is located at the building at 300 Halls Mill Road, Freehold.
- For other inquiries, please call the County Clerk’s Election Office at 732-431-7790 or email ClerkOfElections@co.monmouth.nj.us.
- For additional election information, please visit our website at MonmouthCountyVotes.com.
For the County Clerk’s Main Office and Recording Services (33 Mechanic Street):
- Services related to passports, issuance of county and veteran ID cards, trade names, and notary public are temporarily suspended.
- We will continue to accept recordable instruments via mail and e-Recording. For hand deliveries of recordable instruments, a drop-off basket is located in the lobby of the building at 33 Mechanic Street, Freehold Borough.
- For trade name services, please contact 732-431-7324 x7313.
- Should you have an emergency situation, please contact our office at 732-431-7324 x8740.
- You may continue to access information on our website at MonmouthCountyClerk.com and via email to CountyClerk@co.monmouth.nj.us.
For the Monmouth County Connection Office:
- Services related to passports, issuance of veteran ID cards, and notary public are temporarily suspended.
- Should you have an emergency situation, please contact our office at 732-303-2828.
- You may continue to access information by visiting our website at MonmouthCountyClerk.com.
For the Monmouth County Archives Division:
- You can contact the Archives by phone at 732-308-3771 or email to email@example.com.
- You may continue to access information and research by visiting our website at MonmouthCountyClerk.com/Archives.
We apologize for any inconvenience this temporary closure may cause.
For more information regarding the temporary closure of Monmouth County Government buildings, please click here to read the full press release from the Monmouth County Board of Chosen Freeholders and County Officials.